This scholarship is ONLY available for students attending Texas A&M University, College Station Campus in the fall of 2018.
Deadline: March 16, 2018
3-22-2018 Deadline for B. Davis Scholarship
$1000.00 Scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any post secondary institution.
- There is no age restriction
- Be sure to include your name and the school you are attending this year and next
- This is not an academic scholarship but we would like to know where you are going to school now and what your future academic plans are.
Please do not send transcripts or letters of recommendation at this time.
To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay of less than 1000 words on the topic below:
Your submissions must be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Describe the three characteristics of leadership you value most. Discuss why you believe that these traits are so important and how you feel that they are developed in an individual.
1. Must have been a student in Bowie County all of his/her junior and senior year
2. Must be in top 25% of class
3. Must have an ACT cumulative score of 21 or higher or an SAT
4. Must include an offical high school transcript
Deadline: March 27, 2018
Application Deadline: April 1st
1. Explain how you have demonstrated sportsmanship, integrity, learership, commitment and a love for others through your athletic participation.
2. Meagan was and continues to be an inspiration to those who knew her. Please share with us who has inspired you most and how your athletic experience will impact your future as well as you ability to inspire others.
Please staple an official copy of your school transcript as well as your responses to above questions to the application and return int to your Counselor.
Due Date: APRIL 20,2018
Students must be planning to pursue a degree in one of the following three disciplines at an accredited college/university beginning fall of 2018:
Deadline: April 21, 2018
Must be a graduating senior enrolled in Bowie County high school that plans to atten an insitution of higher learning.
Applicant must have a valid State Hunting, Fishing, or Trapping license (at least one or a combination thereof.)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Needed: High School Transcript, Accetance letter Texas A&M University, College Station
Deadline: May 1, 2018
Rosenthal & Wadas believes firmly in the importance of education and as a way to give back to the community they are offering a $1000 scholarship to an outstanding student.
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Award Amount: $1,000
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Fill out your application: HERE
This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college.
*Special Consideration For Applicants Who've Either Been Involved In A Personal Injury Accident or Had A Family Member Recently Involved In A Personal Injury Accident.*
May 31, 2018
Award Amount:$2,000 (One-time award)Fill out your application: HERE
Deadline: July 31, 2018